Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Zkiab

My maternity session with Paul and Carrie was frustrating to say the least. But THANK YOU for being so patient and understanding! I always tell my clients that indoor photography is not my best friend. I'm far from experienced... In fact, I'm not. My camera is a huge, alien thing to me, full of buttons and gadgets that I don't understand at all (and frankly, I'm too lazy to learn how to use it!) I SO love the point/shoot ease of outdoor photography on a dry, sunny day! HURRY AND COME BACK TO ME SUMMER!

I feel like I captured some angles that are worth saving, but I did advise them to keep more experienced photographers in mind just in case I couldn't deliver what they were looking for. Anyway, here they are! I hope you like them.... Good luck with the baby, and if you like what you see - call me back for a newborn session :) I can't wait to meet him/her!

No comments:

Post a Comment