Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Attaway

Oh. My. Gosh. Welcome to the world Adelyn and Ashlyn!

This was by FAR one of my favorite photo shoots to date. I'd googled images prior to this session, and dreamed up all of the wonderful things I'd do with these babies (and didn't even touch the starting line of what I wanted to do!) *cry* I was so overwhelmed with how tiny and cooperative they were for the most part... I'd done newborn shoots before - but this time I had twins. TWO BABIES! So tiny, and ultra precious and perfect. I'm still gushing with ooo's and aaaah's. In the end, I just wanted to sit and cuddle them and listen to them squeak while asleep.

I didn't do these babies justice... but I'll share what I think were the best shots captured during the session :) Enjoy!







1 comment:

  1. These baby twin pix make Anne Geddes jealous! Soooo great!! Sue K.

    ReplyDelete