Sunday, November 8, 2009

Noe

I wasn't completely satisfied as a photographer with this session (not the fault of the client I must add.) For starters, I booked this appt too late in the day, and I was running out of natural light to work with. Nicole was disappointed with her newborn pictures she had recently done with another photographer, so she asked if I could do others. Again, the baby was older than 10 days... so not the best idea. But her older children were simply beautiful. Izabella had fiery red hair that just made her vivacious character stand out that much more... and I fell in love with Sebastian's eyelashes! Sawyer was so sweet too, and he definitely didn't cure my baby fever (if anything, he made it worse!)

I'm looking forward to a springtime session with them. By then, Sawyer should be sitting up, and we can capture them among the spring blossoms that light up the German countryside around mid-April!

No comments:

Post a Comment